Saturday, July 21, 2012

Audi A2 Spares/Parts/Accessories ?

Hello All, First post on here and it’s a sad one! Unfortunately I am having my 2002 A2 scrapped due to an accident! Therefore I am selling a few additional extras that I no longer need! The list is as follows: A2 Owners Manual, UK Assistance and Warranty Details, Audi Concert Sound System Operating Instructions and an A2 Quick Reference Guide. All in a Genuine Audi case. £25 Genuine Audi Warning Triangle in case. £30 Genuine Audi Roller Parcel Shelf in Grey. £85 Genuine Audi boot false (I don’t have the false floor brackets) £30 Genuine Audi Load liner, slight split damage (ask for picture) it seems the split damage has been caused by bending the liner to get it in and out of the boot. £25 Genuine Audi Tool Kit (From boot) Car jack lifter & case £25, Air Compressor (to pump tyres) and tools (wrench, spanner, screwdriver) & Case £40 and tool case £5. £60 for lot (plus P&P) Blaupunkt rear speaker amp with fitting screws. £30 2 Original Audi wheel nut caps. The parts that go in the middle of the alloy wheel. £6 I have pictures of all the items, just ask if you want me to send any. All these prices exclude 1st Class P&P. I am open to offers. Thanks Clint