Friday, April 27, 2012

Subaru Impreza breaking spares - engine, turbo, sti interior etc *

Hi, I have decided to break my 1999 impreza turbo. It is a good honest car, runs as it should. I also currently own a Type RA and a Legacy GTB so I have plenty experience driving these things and look after them all as they need to looked after. The car had only done 76k but has recently fallen victim to a few car park scrapes so realistically worth more in parts. Pictures are available on request, contact me with any inquiries. Willing to ship to UK only. Sti Interior £250 - seats and door cards in perfect condition, no marks, sagging or rips. Engine £400 - I am selling the engine as a long block, the timing belt was done a few thousand miles ago and I took the cam cover off yesterday. Everything is lined up as it should be and the belt still looks like new. Turbocharger £80 - the car is fitted with a TD05-H turbo. It runs as it should with no smoke or play. Performance headers - £200 Forge dump valve - £50 Fuel pressure regulator - £15 Standard TMIC - £20 Inlet manifold - £30 Single fan radiator - £15 All sensors are available at £15 each (not yet removed however). Alternator £40 (with free belt, only done a few thousand miles) Starter motor £40 Coilpack £20 Leads £15 Crystal fogs £40 Clear repeaters - £10 The Boot, drivers door and passenger wing are damaged. Other panels may have some imperfections but are straight. Please contact me if you require pics.