Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vinyl wrapping service +

Hello, I provide wrapping services, bonnets, roofs, half car wraps, full car wraps, custom colour wraps. I can Taylor for all your needs.I have a workshop in basildon,essex 5 mins from m25 junction 29 or I offer a mobile wrapping service as well in Essex and surrounding areas which include smaller wrapping jobs ie bonnets,roofs, mirrors, grills etc. Example : bonnet in 3D carbon fibre suplied and fitted £80. Why de-value your car by respraying it when you can wrap it virtually any colour. And if you get bored you can just pull it off with no residue or sign of wrap, and you can chop an change colours as you desire!also protects your factory paintwork from stone chips scratches etc.full car wraps start from £500,motorbikes £100 I will not be beaten on price , and if you have a valid quote cheaper I will beat it. Call/text Scott 07872472180