Saturday, February 18, 2012

4x tyres 205 55 16 94W V.good condition approx 5000 miles -

Hi, I have recently changed 4 tyres in my Volvo AWD to brand new set only because 2 tyres are different brand and I was told it might damage my AWD system. So you have great opportunity to buy visually perfect tyres for a fraction of a price. Tyres Are quiet and have plenty life in them. I have invoice with millage when tyres were fitted. Tyres covered 8k miles from new on awd car so thread is even I would say close to Brand new - around 6mm on all four. One had a tiny puncture which was proffesionally repaired (15 quid) If you are interested in pictures do not hesitate to contact me, I also can provide you with pictures of invoices for 260 pounds. You can buy pair for 50 or 4 for 80o.n.o pounds. Cash on collection. 079 55 77 60 05 Lukasz