Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vauxhall Cavalier Original Alloys with Pirelli P6000 nearly new tyres x 4 .

4 x Original Vauxhall Cavalier Alloys with Pirelli P6000 tyres 195/60 R15 with about 500 miles of use. Centre caps and cap bolts present Alloys are in good condition with a couple of light gouges on 2 of the wheels and some light scratches Very light kerbing on 2 of the wheels, but not bad at all Tyres are in great condition All just need a bit of a clean as they have been in my garage for about a year just to get dust and cobwebs off If you want them to fit another Vauxhall i.e Calibra, Nova, Vectra, Astra etc i would suggest you seek professional advice All of the technical spec that I know of is detailed on this listing if there is anything I have missed I would say to take this listing into Vauxhall and ask, as I do not know anything more that what I have stated, thank you. £130.00 Collection from Bishops Waltham or can deliver for £20.00 within a 20 mile radius of B/W